Years ago I started a blog called "End Of Level Boss" and I recently found a backup of some of its posts. A lot of them were uninteresting, but I decided to re-post some of them here with the original dates.
It's strange reading things that I wrote 7, 8 or 9 years ago. I remember I used to take a long time to publish posts because I wanted to make sure everything was perfect, but reading them back now the language that I use seems awkward, and there are a few typos that I've corrected. I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere!
Here are some of the highlights:
- The day I discovered Rails, back in 2005!
- The day the Wii controller was announced, back when it was called the 'Revolution'
- The day I moved to Edinburgh
- The day I got a Wii
- The day the iPhone was released (I wish I'd written a bit more about this but apparently I was "in a rush")
- The day I started working at the Forestry Commission